Play the Single 6 Jackpot at Churchill Downs any day during November for a chance to take down the entire pot! Correctly select the winner of the last 6 races in sequence with a minimum wager of 20 cents for your chance to win. If there is no winner, the jackpot will carry over until there is a single winner, with a mandatory payout on closing day, November 29.
Single 6 Jackpot Pool Details:
- The Single 6 Jackpot is a .20 minimum Pick 6 Wager on the last 6 races at Churchill Downs every day during the fall schedule.
- The takeout is just 15%.
- Players must correctly pick the winner of all 6 races in the Single 6 sequence.
- 100% of the Jackpot is paid out only if there is one winning wager placed for the .20 minimum bet amount.
- If there are multiple winning tickets, 90% of the pool, after takeout, is paid out to all tickets with six winners and 10% is carried over to the Jackpot.
- If no one correctly hits the Pick 6, 100% of the pool is carried over into the Jackpot.