A big weekend of racing is shaping up on the west coast with Hollywood Park hosting its final running of the $750,000 CashCall Futurity (G1) on Saturday while Los Alamitos showcases its $2,000,000 Futurity (G1) on Sunday.
Both races are set to feature big fields of potential superstars. With big fields come big payouts and we are giving our players the opportunity to parlay their Cash Call winnings into a nice payout, virtualy risk free, with the SoCal Futurity Parlay.
How to Play
- Start the parlay be placing a $10 Win bet on a single horse in the CashCall Futurity at Hollywood Park (race 9) on Saturday, December 14.
- Only your first $10 Win bet on a single horse in the CashCall Futurity will qualify for this promotion.
- If your bet is winner, reinvest your gross winnings (rounded down to the neartest dollar) to Win on a single horse or entry in the $2,000,000 Los Alamitos Futurity on Sunday, December 15.
- All Players who cash a winning $10 Win wager on Saturday’s CashCall Futurity and also place a qualifying Win wager on Sunday’s Los Alamitos Futurity, and lose, will earn a $10 credit to cover their initial investment.
All you have to do is cash a $10 winner the CashCall Futurity and it’s a virtual no-lose proposition!
SoCal Futurity Parlay Races
|Date||Track||Race#||Race||Contest Wager||Post Time (ET/PT)|
|Saturday, December 14||Hollywood Park||9||$750,000 CashCall Futurity (Grade I)||$10 Win||7:35 p.m. / 4:35 p.m.|
|Sunday, December 15||Los Alamitos||9||$2,000,000 Los Alamitos Futurity (Grade I)||$20 Win||12:12 a.m. / 9:12 p.m.|
How to Play
- All contests bets are real money wagers; players may keep all winnings
- Only wagers placed for the Offical Contest Wager Amount in each race will qualify.
- Only a player’s first contest wager on a single horse or entry is permitted on each race.
- All Players who succussfully advance to Sunday’s round and place the required Contest Wager for Sunday, and lose, will be eligible for the $10 credit.
Qualifying $10 credits will be credited by Tuesday, December 17.