TwinSpires Super High Roller NHC Qualifier – How to Register
1. PRE-REGISTRATION: Valid TwinSpires.com account holders may pre-register for the TwinSpires.com Super High Roller NHC Qualifier on a first come, first served basis by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org starting Thursday, October 24 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Please use the word “Register” in the subject line and include your first name, last name, TwinSpires.com account number and a daytime phone number where you may be contacted in your e-mail. Only one entry per TwinSpires.com account holder is permitted. If you are not a TwinSpires.com member, you may sign up for an account by going to www.twinspires.com and completing the sign up process. You must have a valid TwinSpires.com account prior to registering for the Super High Roller NHC Qualifier contest.
2. CONFIRMATION: Upon receipt of your e-mail registration, you will receive confirmation that your e-mail was received. Within 24 hours of receipt, you will receive an additional confirmation that you are among the first 20 registrants. If you are not among the first 20 registrants, you will be notified that your name has been placed on a waiting list in the order your registration was received.
3. ENTRY FEE DEADLINE: The top 20 registrants will be required to have a valid TwinSpires.com account with a balance equal to or greater than $2,500 at 1:00 p.m. EST, on Tuesday, November 5. At this time the $2,500 entry fee will be deducted from each player’s TwinSpires account. Within 24 hours after your entry fee has been deducted from your account, you will receive confirmation via e-mail that you have been entered into the Super High Roller NHC Qualifier.
4. WAITING LIST: In the event any player on the list of the first 20 registrants does not have enough money in his or her account to cover the cost of the $2,500 entry fee, his or her entry will be optioned to the next eligible player on the waiting list. TwinSpires will add as many qualified replacement players as necessary to fill the 20 entry limit. Each player on the waiting list will receive an e-mail notification that they have been selected to enter the Super High Roller NHC Qualifier. Any player selected from the waiting list must have a balance of $2,500 or more in his or her TwinSpires.com account by 1 p.m. EST on Friday, November 8, in order to secure his or her entry into the Super High Roller NHC Qualifier. All entries confirmed from the waiting list will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the November 8 deadline.
5. OPEN REGISTRATION: If TwinSpires does not have 20 qualified entries to the Super High Roller NHC Qualifier by 5:00 p.m. EST, on Sunday, November 17, it will open entries to the general public through the Official TwinSpires Contest website. Please note that you have to be logged in to TwinSpires.com in order to view the contest website.