Click here for Official Results
TwinSpires.com VIP Betting Challenge Official Rules
- This contest is open to all TwinSpires.com account holders in good standing with a TSC Elite VIP status of Bronze or above as of March 30, 2013.
- TwinSpires.com account holders may achieve VIP Bronze status by wagering $25,000 in a calendar year.
How to Play
- Any eligible player may enter the contest by placing a wager for exactly $100 to Win with his or her TwinSpires.com account on the following races on March 30, 2013:
- The Florida Derby at Gulfstream Park
- The Louisiana Derby at Fair Grounds
- Once a player has placed the required $100 Win bets on the Florida Derby and Louisiana Derby, ALL of his or her wagers placed on Gulfstream Park and Fair Grounds on Saturday, March 30 will be considered entered in the contest.
- For Gulfstream Park, only wagers on races 1-13 will count in the contest. Races 14-15 are simulcasts from Chile and will not be counted in the contest.
- At the end of the day, all contests players will be ranked by their ROI on their combined wagers on Gulfstream Park and Fair Grounds ROI is calculated by subtracting the total amount bet in contest wagers from winnings returned from contest wagers and dividing that sum by the total amount bet in contest wagers.
- Each Player’s ROI is then expressed as a percentage. For example, if a player bets $200 and wins $400 from those wagers, his or her ROI is 100%. $400 in winnings less $200 wagered equals $200, divided by $200 = 1 or 100%.
- The top 3 finishers will earn the following prizes:
- Grandstand box seats for the Kentucky Oaks on May 3, 2013
- Grandstand box seats for the Kentucky Derby on May 4, 2013
- $800 in spending money