The $100,000 World Harness Handicapping Championship will take place at New Meadowlands on April 27, 2013 and we want you to represent TwinSpires.com. Finish first or second in our WHHC Qualifier on Breeders’ Crown night at Woodbine this Saturday and we’ll bankroll your trip to East Rutherford, New Jersey to compete against the world’s best harness handicappers for a purse totaling $100,000. Plus, whether you play in the contest or not, we’ll give you 10X TSC Elite Points for every dollar you wager on the Breeders’ Crown card.
Click here for Official Contest Results
How to Play
- Place a $5 Win-Place (combination) wager on a single horse or coupled entry in any of the 12 Breeders’ Crown races at Woodbine on Saturday, October 27.
- Only combination $5 Win-Place wagers are eligible for contest play; separate Win and Place wagers will not count in the contest. Wagers using multiple horses will not count in the contest.
- One contest wager per race: For the purposes of contest play, only a player’s first $5 Win-Place wager on an official contest race will count in the contest.
- All 12 Breeders’ Crown races are eligible for contest play.
- Players must place an official contest wager ($5 Win-Place) on at least 6 of the 12 Breeders’ Crown races to qualify to win a prize.
- Watch for scratches: wagered refunded due to scratched horses will not count in the contest.
How to Win
- Qualifying players who record the highest and second highest gross winnings from all qualifying contest wagers will win a WHHC Prize Package.
- Gross winnings shall be determined by the actual pari-mutuel results and payoffs in the Breeders’ Crown races at Woodbine. There is no cap on winnings.
- Official contest results will be posted on this page by Monday, October 29.
WHHC Prize Package (Top 2 Finishers)
- Entry to the 2013 WHHC at Meadowlands Racetrack (includes $600 entry fee and $400 live tournament bankroll).
- A $250 credit toward a two-night stay at the WHHC Host Hotel.
- A $500 credit toward travel expenses to and from Meadowlands Racetrack.
How to Earn 10X Points
- All Players will receive 10 TSC Elite Points per dollar wagered on the Woodbine program on Saturday, October 27.
- 2 Points per dollar wagered will be credited on Sunday, October 28.
- An additional 8 Points per dollar wagered will be credited by Monday, October 29.