This Sunday, we’re saluting American Pharoah’s unprecedented achievement of winning the Triple Crown and Breeders’ Cup Classic by giving away 100 commemorative 2016 Championship Horse Racing Calendars in a Showdown style contest.
Our 2016 Championship Calendar features American Pharoah in five of the 12 months of the year, making it a must have item for Pharoah fans everywhere.
All you have to do to compete is place a winning $5 Show bet on the last five races at Gulfstream Park this Sunday. If more than 100 players successfully navigate the last five races at Gulfstream Park, the players who record the most winnings from their contest wagers, will be awarded a 2016 racing calendar.
Winners Announced (Click here)
How to Play
- Place a $5 Show wager on a single horse in the last five races at Gulfstream Park on Sunday, December 20.
- Only your first $5 Show wager on a single horse will count as your official contest wager.
How to Win
- Up to 100 players who cash a winning $5 Show wager on the last five races at Gulfstream Park on December 20 will win a 2016 Championship Calendar.
- In the event more than 100 players cash a winning $5 Show wager on the five contest races, highest winnings from all contest wagers will be used to determine the 100 winners.
In the event fewer than 100 players cash a winning $5 Show wager on the five contest races, the remaining calendars will be awarded in the following order:
- 4 winning contest wagers, ranked in order of highest winnings.
- 3 winning contest wagers, ranked in order of highest winnings.
Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday, December 22.