Two-time defending Horse of the Year, Wise Dan, will be the heavy favorite to capture the Grade I, $1,000,000 Shadwell Turf Mile at Keeenald this Saturday. Value seeking players looking to take a stand against him will have the chance to get their Win bets refunded, up to $25, if their horse finishes second to Wise Dan. Get FREE BRISNET Ultimate PPs and Selections for the big race (available Friday) and watch it live on NBC Sports.
How to Play
- Place a Win wager for any amount on any one (1) horse other than Wise Dan (boxed bets using multiple horses are not eligible) in the Shadwell Turf Mile on Saturday, October 4.
- Only a player’s first Win wager on any one horse other than Wise Dan is eligible for this promotion.
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Place/Show and Win Show wagers are not eligible for this promotion.
How to Win
- If Wise Dan is declared the official winner of the Shadwell Turf Mile, all qualifying Win wagers on the second place finisher will be refunded, up to a maximum bet amount of $25.
- The amount refunded per player will not exceed $25, regardless of the value of the qualifying Win wager placed by the player.
The total number of winning players, if any, will be announced on or before Monday, October 6. Credits up to the $25 maximum per player will be processed on or before Tuesday, October 7.