This Friday’s Maker’s 46 Mile, featuring reigning horse of the year Wise Dan, kicks off a monster weekend at Keeneland that will include the G1 Toyota Blue Grass on Saturday and the G2 Beaumont Stakes on Sunday.
In addition to the action on the track, we are giving our Players off the track a chance to roll $20 into a pile of cash with our Keeneland Spring Roll promotion.
Playing the $1,000 Keeneland Spring Roll is simple:
On Friday: Start the contest by placing an
$20 Win bet on the Maker’s 46 Mile Stakes at Keeneland. $20 Win bets on multiple horses are permitted in this round only. Players
who place a winning contest bet in Friday’s round qualify to advance
On Saturday: If Friday’s bet is a winner, let it roll – reinvest your winnings, rounded down to the nearest dollar – to Win on a single horse in the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes. No multi-horse wagers are permitted in Saturday’s round. Only a player’s FIRST wager for the specified bet amount will count in the contest. The official contest bet amount will be listed on this page prior to Saturday’s card. Players may have to use the “Other” feature when selecting their bet amount in order to place a Win wager for the exact amount required.
On Sunday: If Saturday’s bet is a
winner, you are eligible to collect a share of Sunday’s $1,000 Jackpot
Prize when you place an official contest wager on Sunday’s Beaumont Stakes at Keeneland – win or lose. Sunday’s Official Contest Bet Amount
will be posted below. Only a player’s FIRST
wager for the specified bet amount will count in the contest.
|Day||Date||Track/Race||Live Players||Contest Bet||Results||Payout||Prizes||Winners|
|Friday||4/12||Keeneland Race 9||350||$20 Win||#5 paid $2.80||$28.00||None||265|
|Saturday||4/13||Keeneland Race 10||265||$28 Win Bet on a single horse||#4 paid $11.20||$156.80||None||45|
|Sunday||4/14||Keeneland Race 8||45||$156 Win on a single horse||#10 paid $16.60||$1,294.80||21 Players earned $47.62 each||1|
Congratulations to Richard I. who bet the required $156 on Sunday’s winner and cashed for $1,294.80, plus $47.62 in prize money. 20 other players wagered the required $156 to win and have earned $47.62 each. Thanks to everyone for playing the Keeneland Spring Roll on TwinSpires.com.
Important notice: In Saturday’s round and beyond, you may have to select “Other” when choosing your bet amount in TwinSpires Classic, TwinSpires Express or TwinSpiresTV. If you encounter any difficulty using the “Other” feature, you may call your bet in by dialing 877-774-7371 and selecting option 1, to place your bet with a live operator.
Official Contest Rules:
- There is no entry fee to participate in the $1,000 Keeneland Spring Roll.
- The contest begins on Friday, April 12th and ends when no Players remain “alive” in the contest or on Sunday’s live program at Keeneland, whichever occurs first.
- All contests bets are real money wagers; players may keep all winnings in addition to any contest prizes they may win.
- Only wagers placed for the Official Contest Bet Amount on the corresponding day and date listed above will qualify in the contest.
- Players may place contest wagers on multiple horses in Friday’s round only. Only one (1) contest wager on a single horse or entry is permitted in Satuday’s and Sunday’s rounds.
- Only Win bets placed for the specified bet amounts will count in the contest.
- Combination Win-Place, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- $1,000 Jackpot Prize: All Players who successfully advance to Sunday’s final round and place the required Contest Bet on Sunday, will win or split $1,000 with all other players who place the required Contest Bet, regardless of whether their contest bet is a winner or not.
- Winners will be listed on this page by Monday, April 15th.
- Prizes will be credited by the Tuesday, April 16th.