Ever wish you could bet to Place and Show in the Kentucky Derby Future Wager?
Well, you still can’t, but we’ve got the next best thing – 2 Million Points for players with real action on the horses that run second and third. Finally, you can win something if your Future Wager horse finishes second or third!
FREE PPs for the Kentucky Derby Future Wager (Pool 3)
Official Kentucky Derby (and Oaks) Pool 3 Entries and Rules
Corrected Results Now Available – Click here
How to Play
- Place a $15 Win bet on any one of the 24 entries in the 3rd pool of the Kentucky Derby Future Wager, March 11 – 13.
- Players may place a $15 Win bet on more than one entry and all will be eligible for this promotion, however, wagers on more than one entry must be placed separately, for $15 to Win.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are not eligible for this promotion.
- For the purposes of this promotion, multiple $15 Win bets on the same entry will only count as one (1) contest wager.
Wagers placed on the Kentucky Oaks Future Wager are not eligible for this promotion.
How to Win
- All players who place a $15 Win bet on a KDFW Pool #3 entry that finishes second or third in the 2016 Kentucky Derby will win or split 1 Million TSC Elite Points.
- All players who place a $15 Win bet on a KDFW Pool #3 entry that finishes second in the 2016 Kentucky Derby will win or split a 1 Million Points Bonus.
- Players may earn a share of both prizes.
- Players may earn only one (1) share of each prize, regardless of the number of $15 Win wagers placed on their qualifying entry.
- Players who place a $15 Win bet on the KDFW Pool #3 entry that wins the Kentucky Derby may keep all winnings, but are not eligible to win a prize in this promotion.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, May 9. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, May 11.