The third and final leg of the Canadian Triple Crown – the $500,000 Breeders’ Stakes – takes place Sunday, August 17 at Woodbine. While no Triple Crown is on the line, TwinSpires is giving players 2 Million reasons to play by putting a 1 Million Points Bounty on the Early and Late Pick 4 pools at Woodbine this Sunday.
Cash a winning ticket in the $100,000 Guaranteed Early Pick 4 or the $50,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4 and you will win or split 1 Million TSC Points with all other TwinSpires winners. Cash a winner in both Pick 4 pools to earn a share of both Million Points prizes. Better yet, the Pick 4 can be played for as little as 20 cents at Woodbine, maximizing your ability to cash a winning ticket.
- There were no winners in the Early Pick 4
- There were 11 winners in the Late Pick 4, each will be awarded 90,910 TSC Elite Points.
Points prizes will be awarded on or before Tuesday, August 19.
How to Win
- Cash a winning ticket in the Early Pick 4 at Woodbine on Sunday, August 17.
- Players who cash a winning ticket in the Early Pick 4 will win or split a 1 Million Points Prize with all other winners.
- Cash a winning ticket in the Late Pick 4 at Woodbine on Sunday, August 17.
- Players who cash a winning ticket in the Late Pick 4 will win or split a 1 Million Points Prize with all other winners.
All wagers must be placed with a valid TwinSpires.com account to qualify. Results will be announced on or before Monday, August 18. Points prizes will be credited on or before Tuesday, August 19.