Saturday, December 13
Over 100 players will be battling it out for a seat at the Horse Player World Series in our Last Call to Vegas handicapping contest this Saturday. Whether you’re one of them or not, you can compete for 2 Million TSC Elite Points by recording more winnings over the 15 contest races than half of the contest field to win or split 1 Million Points. Finish within the top 10% of the field and you’ll claim a share of another Million Points prize.
BEAT THE LEADERBOARD RESULTS ANNOUNCED
OFFICIAL CONTEST RACES AND FREE PPS (CLICK HERE)
How to Play
- Place a $2 Win/Place (combination) wager on a single horse or coupled entry in at least 10 of the 15 contest races (races to be announced on or before Thursday, Dec. 11.)
- Separate Win and Place wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Multi-horse wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Only a player’s first $2 Win/Place wager on a contest race will count as his or her official contest wager.
- Players must place a qualifying contest wager on at least 10 of the 15 designated contest races to qualify to win a prize.
How to Win
- All players who finish with winnings greater than 50% of the field in the Last Call to Vegas contest on Saturday, Dec. 13 will win or split 1 Million TSC Elite Points with all other winners.
- All players who finish with winnings greater than 10% of the field in the Last Call to Vegas contest will win or split a bonus 1 Million Points with all other winners.
- In the event no players finish with winnings great than 10% of the field in the Last Call to Vegas contest, the 1 Million Points bonus will be awarded to all players who finish with winnings greater than 50% of the field.
- In the event no players finish with winnings greater than 50% of the field, no prizes will be awarded.
The top 50% of the field will be defined as exceeding winnings recorded by the player in 101st place in a full contest field of 200. The top 10% will be defined as exceeding the winnings recorded by the player in 21st place in a field of 200.
Results will be posted to this page on or before Monday, December 15. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, December 17.