The reality TV series may be over, but that won’t keep the Horse Players from trying to punch their tickets to Las Vegas in the 4th Annual TwinSpires Online Handicapping Championship this Saturday. Whether you choose to join the fray or not, we’re giving all TwinSpires players the opportunity to compete against our Four Horsemen this Saturday for 2 Million TSC Elite Points.
All you have to do is place an actual $2 Win/Place wager with your TwinSpires account on a single horse in the 15 races selected for the TwinSpires Championship contest. For each Horse Player you defeat, you will earn a share of 500,000 Points. Top all four players and you’ll win or split 2,000,000 Points.
This is a live betting contest with no entry fee. Players are competing against the winnings recorded by Peter Rotondo, Sr., Lee Davis, John Conte and Michael Beychok in the TwinSpires Online Handcapping Championship. Players may check this page on Saturday, Nov. 29 to check the progress of the four Horse Players.
- Place a $2 Win/Place (combination) wager on a single horse or coupled entry in the 15 designated contest races.
- Only a player’s first wager on a single horse our coupled entry will count as his or her official contest wager.
- Multi-horse wagers or separate Win and Place wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Players must place a contest wager on at least 10 of the 15 contest races to qualify to win a prize.
- Scratches must be rebet.
How to Win
- Total winnings from all contest wagers placed will count as a player’s final score.
- Winnings from contest wagers placed are not capped for scoring purposes.
- Each time a player finishes with a score higher than any of the four Horse Players (Peter Rotondo Sr., Lee Davis, John Conte and Michael Beychok) earn in the TwinSpires Championship, s/he will earn a share of 500,000 TSC Elite Points.
- If a player outfinishes all four Horse Players, s/he will earn a share of all four 500,000 Points prizes.
- In the event any of the four Horse Players plays more than one entry in the TwinSpires Championship, the lowest score of the two entries will be used for the purposes of awarding prizes.
Contest winners will be announced on this page on or before Monday, December 1. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, December 3.