The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) and Penn National Gaming, Inc. are launching a special reduced takeout Thursday Pick 4 that will link the final two races at Belmont Park with the first two races at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
The Belmont – Penn National Thursday Pick 4 will commence Thursday, September 12 and will run every subsequent Thursday through October 24, the final week of the Belmont fall meet. The 50-cent minimum wager will be offered at a reduced 15 percent takeout.
“We are very excited to partner with NYRA and offer racing customers this new and unique bet,” said Dan Silver, director of racing operations at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course. “Combining races from Belmont Park and Penn National in this reduced takeout wager should create a fun and appealing midweek wagering opportunity.”
The wager will begin with Belmont’s next-to-last race (usually race 8 or 9), and conclude with Penn National’s 2nd race at approximately 6:27pm ET
Please note the Belmont – Penn National Pick 4 will appear on the wager pad as a separate track code titled the “BELMONTPENNPICK4″.
Belmont – Penn National Thursday Pick 4 Info
- A special Pick 4 linking Belmont’s final 2 races with Penn National’s first 2 races.
- Starts Thursday, September 12
- Occurs every Thursday through October 24
- Starts with Belmont’s 8th race at approx. 4:40pm ET.
- It is a seperate wager from Belmon’t regular card.
- Choose track code “BelmontPennPick4“
- 50-cent minimum wager