Sunday, October 18
Canada’s richest, most prestigious race for turf stayers takes place Sunday with the 78th running of the Grade I, $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International. The 12-furlong event will traverse the entire length of the sweeping E.P. Taylor turf course, pitting some of North America’s finest turf horses against an expected contingent of European raiders.
Typical of all big days at Woodbine, the main event is supported by a meaty undercard that consists of five stakes races, including the $500,000 E.P. Taylor (G1) for fillies and mares and $300,000 Nearctic Stakes (G2) for top turf sprinters. All told, the stakes six-pack is worth over $2.3 million.
For bettors, the card features a pair of guaranteed Pick 4 pools totaling $800,000 and a Pick 5 starting in the 2nd race. TwinSpires is offering players a chance to compete for 3 Million TSC Elite Points across these three popular multi-race pools – 1 Million in each Pick 4 pool and 1 Million in the Pick 5.
- Pick 5: 8 winners on TwinSpires won 125,000 Points each.
- Early Pick 4: 18 winners on TwinSpires won 55,556 Points each.
- Late Pick 4: 42 winners on TwinSpires won 23,810 Points each.
Points prizes have been credited. Thanks to everyone for playing the Canadian International card with TwinSpires.
How to Win
- Cash a winning ticket in the Pick 5 (races 2-6) and you will win or split 1 Million Points with all other winners.
- Cash a winning ticket in the $300,000 Guaranteed Early Pick 4 (races 4-7) and you will win or split 1 Million Points with all others winners.
- Cash a winning ticket in the $500,000 Guaranteed Late Pick 4 (races 8-11) and you will win or split 1 Million Points with all other winners.
- Players may win only one (1) share of each 1 Million Points prize, regardless of the number of winning tickets cash or amount wagered.
All Pick 4 and Pick 5 wagers may be placed for a base minimum of just 20 cents, maximizing your ability to cash a winning ticket and win a prize.
Total number of winners will be announced on or before Tuesday, October 20. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, October 21.