Del Mar Thoroughbred Club’s summer meet opens for racing this Friday, July 15 with great racing scheduled all meet where the surf meets the turf!
After opening week, Del Mar races on a Wednesday through Sunday schedule with a first post time of 2 p.m. Pacific, with the exception of Fridays, which get underway at 4 p.m. PT.
The summer meet is guaranteed to attract top quality horses, jockeys and trainers from around the country.
Check out Scott Shapiro’s Del Mar Handicapping Tips
- $200,000 Eddie Read Stakes (G2) – Sunday, July 17
- $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Stakes (G1) – Saturday, July 30
- $300,000 Bing Crosby Stakes (G1) – Saturday, July 30
- $250,000 Del Mar Handicap (G2) – Saturday, August 20
- $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (G1) – Saturday, August 20
- $1,000,000 Pacific Classic (G1) – Saturday, August 20
As always, Brisnet.com has everything you need to handicap races in our Handicapping section. Good luck and thanks for playing with TwinSpires!