HOW TO PLAY
- The Kentucky Derby Bet Back promotion officially begins at 1 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, May 6, 2016. Wagers placed before that time will not qualify for this promotion.
- TwinSpires members may participate by placing a Win wager for any amount on a single horse on the Kentucky Derby Advance program, starting at or after 1 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, May 6, 2016.
- Only a player’s first Win wager on a single (1) horse in the Kentucky Derby (race 12) will count as his or her qualifying wager.
- Multi-horse or “boxed” Win bets will not qualify.
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers will not qualify.
- Only wagers placed between 1 p.m. and 12 a.m. (Midnight) Eastern Time, on Friday, May 6, will qualify for this promotion.
HOW TO WIN*
- Be sure to bet between 1 p.m. and 12 a.m. (Midnight) Eastern Time, Friday, to ensure you qualify!
- TwinSpires.com will refund all qualifying wagers placed by unique bettors – starting from 1 p.m. through 12 a.m. (Midnight) Eastern Time, on Friday, May 6 – on the horse that finishes second in the 142nd Kentucky Derby.
- Players may only place one (1) qualifying wager in the Kentucky Derby Bet Back.
- If a player’s qualifying Win wager in the Kentucky Derby Bet Back is on the official second place finisher in the 142nd Kentucky Derby, s/he will receive a full refund of that wager.
- Results are based on the Official Equibase Chart for the 142nd Kentucky Derby.
- Refunds are capped at $50 per player regardless of the amount bet.