Here’s how it works:
- Be sure to "follow" TwinSpires on Twitter (click here to follow @TwinSpires)
- There is one contest:
- Tweet the final, closing WILL-PAY on Hansen to WIN in The Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool #2 (i.e. $18.20)
- Followers may submit ONE tweet using the official contest hashtag (#derbyfuture) to guess the closing, final WILL-PAY on Hansen in Future Wager Pool #2.
- Tweets must be received and officially recorded (as per the @TwinSpires Twitter feed) prior to the official post time of The Gotham Stakes (5:02pm ET, Saturday, March 3rd, 2012).
- Tweets must include the following
- Final WILL PAY (i.e. $28.20)
- Official hashtag (#derbyfuture) for this specific contest
- Entries MUST have all of the above information on each tweet
- Only ONE entry permitted per Twitter account
- Entries will ONLY be accepted if they are posted prior to the 2012 Gotham Stakes post time (5:02pm ET/2:02pm PT).
- There will be ONE winner. Winner will be decided by who has come closest to guessing the final WILL PAY on Hansen in the Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool #2.
- SAMPLE QUALIFYING TWEET: "Hansen Will Pay $28.20 in the #derbyfuture wager pool!"
- There will be ONE winner. The tweet that comes closest to correctly guessing the final WILL PAY for Hansen in Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool #2 will be the winner and will win $100 (see below for payout details and rules).
- In case of more than one winner, prize will be split evenly among winners.
- Winners who have a TwinSpires.com wagering account, or live in a state where TwinSpires.com accepts wagering accounts will be required to receive prize money via a TwinSpires.com account**
RULES AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Only one entry per Twitter account. If for some reason, more than one entry is submitted, ONLY the first entry will accepted
- TwinSpires retains the right to disqualify any entry they deem inappropriate, or that is suspected of cheating
- ONLY tweets publicly posted with the proper content (as per the rules) prior to post-time of the 2012 Gotham States will be accepted.
- Official post time is:
- 5:02pmET/2:02pm PT
- Winners who do not have an open TwinSpires.com wagering account, but reside in a state where TwinSpires.com accepts wagering accounts will be required to open an account to receive prize money
- Tweets MUST have at least the following information to be counted as an entry:
- Official hashtag (#derbyfuture)
- Dollar amount of final WILL PAY (i.e $12.80)
- Winners may need to accurately fill out a W-9 in order to receive any cash credit winnings