Summer is winding down, but the racing is still hot and this holiday weekend (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) TwinSpires Players have an opportunity to earn a share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points by playing in our Labor Day Weekend Show-Place-Win contest.
Twinspires Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 contest wager on each day of the three-day weekend to qualify. The contest wager types and races change each day, so be sure to choose from the list of contest races below.
Congratulations to our 9 Labor Day Weekend Show-Place-Win Winners. Each Player earned 111,111 TSC Elite bonus points. Thanks to everyone who for playing Labor Day Weekend with TwinSpires.com
|First Name||Last Initial||Last 3 Digits of Account||Points Won|
Official Contest Dates and Races
Saturday, August 31
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Show wager on any one of these three races:
|Saratoga||Race #9||G1 $500,00 Forego Stakes|
|Saratoga||Race #10||G1 $750,000 The Woodward|
|Del Mar||Race #9||G1 $300,000 Del Mar Debutante Stakes|
Sunday, September 1
Players must place at least one (1) winning $10 Place wager on any one of these three races:
|Saratoga||Race 10||G1$300,000 Spinaway Stakes|
|Del Mar||Race 6||G2 $250,000 Del Mar Derby|
|Del Mar||Race 9||G2 $250,000 Del Mar Derby|
Monday, September 2
Players must place a winning $10 Win wager on the feature race at Saratoga:
|Saratoga||Race 9||G1 $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful Stakes|
How to Play – IMPORTANT CONTEST INFORMATION
- A contest wager is defined as the first $10 Show, $10 Place, or $10 Win wager placed on the corresponding races listed above.
- Combination Win-Place, Place-Show, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Only a Player’s first contest wager on a single horse or entry in a designated contest race will qualify; multi-horse wagers are NOT permitted.
- If a Players enters more than one contest wager on the same race, only the first contest wager placed will count in the contest.
- Scratches must be re-bet; there will be no favorite replacements for wagers on scratched horses.
- Results will be a determined by the official order of finish for each race.
How to Win
- Players who place a winning $10 Show wager on any one of Saturday’s contest races may advance to Sunday’s round.
- Players who place a winning $10 Place wager on any one of Sunday’s contest races may advance to Monday’s round.
- Players who successfully complete the first two rounds and place a winning $10 Win wager on Monday’s contest race – the Three Chimneys Hopeful Stakes at Saratoga – will qualify to win a share of 1-Million Points.
- Qualifying Players may win only one (1) share of the prize.
- If no Player places a winning contest wager on all three contest days, the prize will be divided equally among all Players who place a winning contest wager on two of the three contest days.
Results will be announced by Tuesday, September 3.