Let-8-Ride returns to Delta Downs starting Wednesday, December 30. A new game starts every Wednesday night and runs through Saturday night or until there are no players left standing.
Playing Let-8-Ride is easy and fun. Here’s how:
On Wednesday: Start the contest by placing an $8 Win bet on the 8th race at Delta Downs. On Wednesday only, Players may place as many $8 Win bets as they like to try to advance in the contest. Players who place a winning contest bet in Wednesday’s round qualify to advance to Thursday.
On Thursday: If Wednesday’s bet is a winner, let it ride (reinvest your winnings from Wednesday’s 8th race, rounded down to the nearest dollar) to Win on a single horse in Thursday’s 8th race. No multi-horse wagers are permitted. The official contest bet amount will be listed on this page prior to Thursday’s card. Players may have to use the “Other” feature when selecting their bet amount in orde to place a Win wager for the exact amount required. Only a player’s FIRST wager for the specified bet amount will count in the contest.
On Friday: If Thursday’s bet is a winner, you are eligible to collect a share of Friday’s $500 Insurance Prize when you let it ride and LOSE in Friday’s 8th race at Delta Downs. Friday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted on this page. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Friday’s round. Players who place a winning contest bet in Friday’s round qualify to advance to Saturday. Only a player’s FIRST wager for the specified bet amount will count in the contest. In the event there are no losers in Friday’s round and all players cash winning bets, the $500 insurance prize will be carried over to Saturday’s round, making the total Jackpot $1,500.
On Saturday: If Friday’s bet is a winner, you are eligible to collect a share of Saturday’s $1,000 Jackpot Prize when you place an official contest wager on Saturday’s 8th race at Delta Downs – win or lose. Saturday’s Official Contest Bet Amount will be posted below. Players may place only one (1) contest bet on a single horse or entry in Saturday’s final round. Only a player’s FIRST wager for the specified bet amount will count in the contest.
Important notice: In Thursday’s round and beyond, you may have to select “Other” when choosing your bet amount in TwinSpires Classic, TwinSpires Express or TwinSpiresTV. If you encounter any difficulty using the “Other” feature on TwinSpires Classic, we suggest using TwinSpires Express. Also, players using TwinSpires Mobile may wager in increments that, when added together, equal the required bet amount, provided all such wagers use the same horse.
|Day/Date||Live Players||Track/Race||Bet Amt.||Results||Prize||Winners|
|Wed. 3/9||—||Delta 8||$8 Win||#5 paid $10.40||None||73|
|Thurs. 3/10||73||Delta 8||$41 Win||#8 paid $6.80||
|Fri. 3/11||17||Delta 8||$139 Win||#7 paid $9.00||Insurance Pays $500||2|
|Sat. 3/12||2||Delta 8||$625 Win||TBA||Jackpot Pays $1,000|
Saturday’s Results: Both eligible players made the required contest wager. They will split the $1,000 Jackpot payout.
Official Contest Rules:
- There is no entry fee to participate in Let-8-Ride.
- A new contest begins every Wednesday and ends when no Players remain “alive” in the contest or on Saturday’s live program at Delta Downs, whichever occurs first.
- All contests bets are real money wagers; players may keep all winnings in addition to any contest prizes they may win.
- Only wagers placed for the Official Contest Bet Amount on the corresponding day and date listed above will qualify in the contest.
- Players may place contest wagers on multiple horses in Wednesday’s round only. Only one (1) contest wager on a single horse or entry is permitted on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Combination Win-Place, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- $500 Insurance Prize: All Players who successfully advance to Friday’s round, place the required Contest Bet on Friday and lose, will win or split $500 with all other losing players. In the event there are no losing players in Friday’s round and there is one or more winners advancing to Saturday, Friday’s insurance prize will be carried over to Saturday’s round, making the total Jackpot $1,500.
- $1,000 Jackpot Prize: All Players who successfully advance to Saturday’s final round and place the required Contest Bet on Saturday, will win or split $1,000 with all other players who place the required Contest Bet, regardless of whether their contest bet is a winner or not.
- Prizes will be credited by the Tuesday following each Saturday program at Delta Downs.