The heat is on closing weekend at Churchill Downs as they are set to offer an 11-race program with a $25,092 Super Hi-5 Carryover on Friday, an 11-race "Downs After Dark" racecard Saturday night and the G2 Firecracker Handicap on 10-race closing night program on Sunday.
To help beat the heat, we are giving all Players who place a winning $9 Win wager on any race throughout closing weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) at Churchill Downs, one share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points!
For every race in which you cash a $9 Win bet, you will earn one share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points. With 32 races on tap this weekend, that’s 32 shares up for grabs. Claim yours starting Friday night, under the lights, at Churchill Downs.
Results for the Light Up the Night promotion on Twinspires.com
159 Players earned a total of 317 shares (share value = 3,154 TSC Elite points)
Thanks to all the Players who participated!
- One horse per contest wager: Official contest wager is $9 to Win on a single horse or coupled entry.
- One contest wager per race: For the purposes of contest play, only a Player’s first $9 Win wager on a designated contest race will count in the contest.
- No combo bets: Multi-horse or combination Win/Place, Win/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Contest races: Any race originally scheduled on Friday (6/29), Saturday (6/30) and Sunday (7/1) at Churchill Downs is eligible for contest play.
- Scratches: In the event a Player’s contest wager is refunded due to a scratch, s/he may place another contest wager on the same race. There will be no automatic favorite replacements in the event of a scratch.
- Prize(s): 1,000,000 TSC Elite points prize will be divided by total winning shares earned by all players to calculate the "Share Value." Each Players prize will depend on the number of shares s/he earns multiplied by the "Share Value."
Official results will be posted by Tuesday, July 3rd. Points credits will be processed by Wednesday, July 4th.