As we get ready to welcome in the New Year, TwinSpires is giving Players a chance to celebrate by claiming a share of more than 1-millionTSC Elite Points by logging in and playing Saturday through the New Year’s Day holiday this coming Tuesday. We’re calling it the New Year’s Grand Slam and here’s how it works:
Just cash a winning $13 Show bet on any race at Santa Anita on Saturday, Dec. 29; any race at Aqueduct on Sunday, Dec. 30; and any race at Fair Grounds on Monday, Dec. 31. Once you have loaded the bases, drive them home with a winning $13 Win bet on any race at Gulfstream on Tuesday, January 1. All Players who successfully complete the New Year’s Grand Slam will win or split 1,002,013 TSC Elite Points.
And there’s no worries if any of your contest bets are losers; you may keep betting until you hit a winner and still qualify. As long as you place at least one winning contest wager on each of the four designated contest tracks, on the dates specified, you will qualify to win a share of the 1,002,013 Points prize. Players may only win one share of the prize, regardless of the number of winning contest bets placed. See below for official rules and details.
Important notice: Players using TwinSpires Classic may select the $13 Bet Amount on the drop down menu. When selecting the Bet Amount using TwinSpiresTV and TwinSpires Express, Players must select "Other" and enter $13 in order to wager the required amount. In the event you encounter any problems using the "Other" feature, you may place the required bet using a Live Teller at 877-774-7371.
How to Win:
To qualify to win a share of the 1,002,013 Points prize, players must place a winning contest wager on the following dates and tracks:
- Saturday, Dec. 29: Players must cash a $13 Show wager on any race at Santa Anita.
- Sunday, Dec. 30: Players must cash a $13 Show wager on any race at Aqueduct. (In the event racing at Aqueduct is cancelled on Sunday, Gulfstream will be the official contest track)
- Monday, Dec. 31: Players must cash a $13 Show wager on any race at Fair Grounds.
- Tuesday, Jan. 1: Players must cash a $13 Win wager on any race at Gulfstream.
- Only wagers placed for a base value of $13 will count in the contest.
- Players may use multiple horses in a single wager.
- Players may place as many contest wagers as they like; all will count in the contest.
- Combination Win/Place/Show, Win/Show and Place/Show wagers are NOT eligible for contest play.
- Check for scratches; wagers refunded due to a scratched horse will not count in the contest.
Winners will be announced by Wednesday, January 2. Points prizes will be credited by Thursday, January 3.