Jan. 15 – Jan. 18
The Oaklawn Racing 2016 Live Meet kicks off this weekend with a great lineup of races, including 4 stakes races across 4 consecutive days! In other words, they are setting up an Oaklawn Grand Slam, and we are giving 1 Million Points to anyone that can hit it.
All you have to do is place a $15 Show bet on a single horse for each contest race on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you are still alive, place a $15 Win bet on a single horse for the final contest race on Monday, January 18 to complete the Grand Slam.
How to Play
- Place a $15 Show wager on a single horse in three designated contest races, starting Friday, January 15 and ending Sunday, January 17 at Oaklawn Park.
- Each day will feature a different contest race at Oaklawn Park.
- If you cash a winning contest wager on all three days, Friday through Sunday, you will be eligible to play in the Final Round on Monday, January 18.
- On Monday, January 18 only, place a $15 Win wager on single horse in the designated contest race to complete the Grand Slam.
- On all four contest days, only a player’s first $15 Show wager (or Win wager on Jan. 18), will count as his or her official contest wager.
- On all four contest days, multi-horse or boxed bets are not eligible for contest play.
- On all four contest days, combination Win/Show, Win/Place/Show, Win/Place and Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
How to Win
- All players who cash a winning contest wager on the designated contest races (see below for race schedule), will win or split 1 Million TSC Elite Points with all other winners.
Official Contest Races – Qualfied Players
|Friday, Jan. 15||$100,000 Dixie Belle Stakes||$15 Show|
|Saturday, Jan. 16||$100,000 Fifth Season Stakes||$15 Show|
|Sunday, Jan. 17||$100,000 Pippin Stakes||$15 Show|
|Monday, Jan. 18||$150,000 Smarty Jones Stakes||$15 Win|
Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday, January 19. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, January 20.