This Weekend, TwinSpires Players have a chance to pick off a share of 1 Million TSC Elite Points with our annual “Pigskins and Ponies” contest.
Pick off your share of the 1,000,000 Points prize this Sunday by selecting the winners of two horse races while also predicting the winners of the AFC and NFC Conference Championship games.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Since post time for the Whodam Stakes (Race 8) at Aqueduct is 3:48 p.m. and the AFC Championship game begins at 3 p.m. Eastern Time, we have changed the first contest race to Race 6 at Aqueduct, at 2:50 p.m. so all race wagers with corresponding game selections will be official prior to the start of the AFC Championship game. Please make a note of it.
OFFICIAL WINNERS ANNOUNCED – CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS
How to Win
To earn a share of 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points, players must:
- Select the winner of the Aqueduct’s 6th race at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time and Gulfstream’s 10th race, the Kitten’s Joy Stakes, at 5:03 p.m. ET this Sunday, January 19.
- Select the winners of the Patriots v. Broncos and the 49ers v. Seahawks Conference Championship games.
- In the event no player selects a winner in all four events, the prize will be awarded to the player or players who select the most winners in the four events.
How to Play
First, choose a winner of the AFC Championship game (New England at Denver).
- To select New England, place a $7 Win bet on the horse of your choice in Race 6 at Aqueduct at 2:50 p.m. ET.
- To select Denver, place an $8 Win bet on the horse of your choice in Race 6 at Aqueduct at 2:50 p.m. ET.
Second, choose a winner of the NFC Championship game (San Francisco at Seattle).
- To select San Francisco, place a $7 Win bet on the horse of your choice in Race 10 at Gulfstream Park at 5:03 p.m. ET.
- To select Seattle, place an $8 Win bet on the horse of your choice in Race 10 at Gulfstream Park at 5:03 p.m. ET.
- Only wagers placed for the Offical Contest Wager Amount in each race will qualify.
- Only one contest wager per race will qualify; If a player places both a $7 Win bet and a $8 Win bet on the same contest race, only the first wager placed will count in the contest.
- Combination Win-Place, Place-Show, Win-Place-Show or Win-Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Wagers using multiple horses will not qualify for contest play.
- Scratches must be re-bet; wagers placed on scratched horses will not count in the contest. There will be no favorite replacements for scratched horses.
- 1-Million Points is split between the player or players who select a winner in all four events.
- Wagers must be made through a valid TwinSpires.com account.
- Qualifying Players may win only one (1) share of the 1,000,000 Points prize.
Winners will be posted on Monday, January 20. Points will be credited to winning accounts by Tuesday, January 21.