Play Hoops and Horses for 2 Million Points
March 19 - 20
The NCAA men's basketball tournament rolls into its third round this weekend while some of the nation's finest thoroughbreds are taking to the track to prove they have what it takes to win at the highest levels in racing. Whether it's hardwood, polytrack, turf or dirt, you can play right along with the best of them at TwinSpires.
Just place a Win bet for the designated amount in any one of four races to select your horse and the winner of the corresponding NCAA Tournament game for a shot at 1 Million TSC Elite Points on Saturday. For each winning horse you pick, you will earn 2 points in the contest. For each winning team you pick, you will earn 1 point in the contest.
Then come back on Sunday and do it all again for another 1 Million Points prize.
How to Play
- Pick your race winner and game winner by placing a $9 Win bet or $8 Win bet on a single horse in each designated contest race.
- Only your first Win wager for exactly $9 or $8 will count as your official contest wager.
- A $9 Win bet counts as your basketball game selection, on the "favorite" or team with the lower seeding number (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.)
- An $8 Win bet counts as your basketball game selection, on the "underdog" or team with the higher seeding number (e.g. 13, 14, 15, etc.)
- Basketball selections are to win the game outright; no point spreads.
How to Win
- Each day, Saturday, March 19 and Sunday, March 20, features a separate contest.
- In the four contest races, a winning contest wager will count as two points toward a player's score.
- In the four basketball games, a winning selection will count as one point toward a player's score.
- The most points any player can earn is 12 points per day.
- On a given day, the player or players who earn the most points will win or split 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points.
Official Contest Races and Basketball Games - Saturday, March 19
The deadline for race and game selections is post time for the corresponding races. On each day, we will select the last six games on the schedule for each day.
|Track & Race||Race Name||Post Time (ET)||$8 Win||$9 Win||Game Time (ET)|
|Oaklawn 8||Razorback H.||5:57 p.m.||Butler (9)||Virginia (1)||7:10 p.m.|
|Gulfstream 12||Inside Info. S.||6:05 p.m.||Connecticut (9)||Kansas (1)||TBA|
|Oaklawn 10||Rebel Stakes||7:06 p.m.||Gonzaga (11)||Utah (3)||TBA|
|Santa Anita 9||Santa Margarita||7:30 p.m.||Providence (9)||North Carolina (1)||TBA|
Official Contest Races and Basketball Games - Sunday, March 20
|Track & Race #||Race Name||Post Time||$8 Win||$9 Win||Game Time (ET)|
|Oaklawn 8||Allowance Opt. Clm.||5:42 p.m.||Hawaii (13)||Maryland (5)||7:10 p.m.|
|Sunland Park 7||Plum Pretty Stakes||6:25 p.m.||N. Iowa (11)||Texas A & M (3)||TBA|
|Santa Anita 8||San Pedro Stakes||7:00 p.m.||Wisconsin (7)||Xavier (2)||TBA|
|Sunland Park 9||Festival of Racing S.||7:30 p.m.||St Joseph's (8)||Oregon (1)||TBA|
Winners will be announced on or before March 21. Points prizes will be credited on or before March 23.
No Purchase Necessary: Players may participate without wagering by e-mailing their contest wager and game winner to firstname.lastname@example.org. All e-mailed submissions must be received prior to post time for the first contest race on each day. Please include your full name, account number and selections (track, race #, contest bet and game winner) for the four races and games each day. Players may only submit one entry, regardless of method. Players placing multiple entries may be disqualified from winning a prize.