Feb. 13 – Feb. 15
Who says you have to choose between Love and Money? At TwinSpires.com we are big fans of both, and to celebrate Valentine’s Day, and President’s Day, we are kicking off a three-day weekend worth 1 Million Points!
In honor of our country’s Presidents and the nation’s first Secretary of the Treasury (Alexander Hamilton), we are asking you to place bets in the same denominations as the following U.S. Currency – $20 (Jefferson), $10 (Hamilton), $5 (Lincoln), and $2 (Jackson). All you have to do is get through the weekend gauntlet by cashing winning tickets of these specific denominations on Show, Place and Win bets.
How to Play:
- Saturday – Place a Show wager on any of the eligible tracks in the base amount of $20, $10, $5, AND $2 on Saturday, February 13.
- Sunday – Place a Place wager on any of the eligible tracks in the base amount of $20, $10, $5, AND $2 on Sunday, February 14.
- Monday – Place a Win wager on any of the eligible tracks in the base amount of $20, $10, $5, AND $2 on Monday, February 15.
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Show, Place/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Players may place as many contest wagers as they like – all will count in the contest.
- Contest wagers may include multiple horses.
How to Win:
- Players who cash a winning ticket for EACH of the denominations on any of the eligible contest tracks on ALL 3 days of the contest (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday), will win or split 1 Million Points.
- On Saturday, cash a winning Show ticket for $20, $10, $5, and $2 on any of the eligible contest tracks.
- On Sunday, cash a winning Place ticket for $20, $10, $5, and $2 on any of the eligible contest tracks.
- On Monday, cash a winning Win ticket for $20, $10, $5, and $2 on any of the eligible contest tracks.
Eligible Contest Tracks
- Aqueduct Racetrack
- Fair Grounds Race Course
- Gulfstream Park
- Golden Gate Fields
- Oaklawn Park
- Santa Anita Park
Results will be announced on or before Tuesday, February 16. Points prizes will be credited on or before Wednesday, February 17.
Questions? Email email@example.com