Saturday, September 20
Kentucky Derby and Preakness hero California Chrome will be the heavy favorite when he returns to the races this Saturday in the Pennsylvania Derby at Parx for the first time since his June defeat in the Belmont Stakes. Value seeking players looking to take a stand against him will have the chance to get their Win bets refunded, up to $25, if their horse finishes second to California Chrome. Get BRIS Ultimate PPs and Selections for the big race and watch it live on TwinSpiresTV.
How to Play
- Place a Win wager for any amount on any one (1) horse other than California Chrome (boxed bets using multiple horses are not eligible) in the Pennsylvania Derby at Parx Racing on Saturday, September 20.
- Only a player’s first Win wager on any one horse other than California Chrome is eligible for this promotion.
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Place/Show and Win Show wagers are not eligible for this promotion.
How to Win
- If California Chrome is declared the official winner of the Pennsylvania Derby, all qualifying Win wagers on the second place finisher will be refunded, up to a maximum bet amount of $25.
- The amount refunded per player will not exceed $25, regardless of the value of the qualifying Win wager placed by the player.
The total number of winning players, if any, will be announced on or before Monday, September 22. Credits up to the $25 maximum per player will be processed on or before Tuesday, September 23.