Untapable will be the heavy favorite to defeat the boys in the Haskell Invitational this Sunday at Monmouth Park. Value seeking players looking to take a stand against her will have a chance to get their Win bets refunded, up to $25, if their horse finishes 2nd to Untapable in the Haskell. Get FREE BRISNET Ultimate PPs and Selections (available Friday) and watch the race live on NBC Sports Network or with TwinSpires.com.
How to Play
- Place a Win wager for any amount on any one (1) horse other than Untapable (boxed bets using multiple horses are not eligible) in the Haskell Invitational at Monmouth Park on Sunday, July 27.
- Only a player’s first Win wager on any one horse other than Untapable is eligible for this promotion.
- Combination Win/Place, Win/Place/Show and Win Show wagers are not eligible for this promotion.
How to Win
- If Untapable is declared the official winner of the Haskell Invitational at Monmouth Park, all qualifying Win wagers on the second place finisher will be refunded, up to a maximum bet amount of $25.
- The amount refunded per player will not exceed $25, regardless of the value of the qualifying Win wager placed by the player.
The total number of winning players, if any, will be announced by Monday, July 28. Credits up to the $25 maximum per player will be processed on or before Tuesday, July 29.