Christmas comes early at Fair Grounds this weekend with Santa Super Saturday, which includes a quartet of stakes totaling $300,000 as part of its expanded 11-race program.
The Tenacious ‘Cap headlines the New Orleans oval’s Santa Super Saturday program but is joined on the holiday-themed day by the listed $75,000 Bonapaw Stakes, the $75,000 “Buddy” Diliberto Memorial Handicap and the $75,000 Blushing K. D. Handicap.
To add some holiday cheer to the special day at Fair Grounds, we are giving Players who wager $50 or more on the Super Santa card, an automatic entry into a drawing to win one of 50, 2014 Horse Racing Calendars.
Official drawing winners announced – click here for winners list
How To Earn an Entry
- Just wager $50 or more on the Santa Super Saturday racecard at Fair Grounds this Saturday, December 21.
- This promotion is open only to TwinSpires Players.
- Limit one (1) entry earned per Player
- Wagers must be made through a TwinSpires wagering account
- Wagers made only on Fair Grounds this Saturday, December 21 will qualify.
- No Purchase Necessary entries must be received by 5pm Eastern on Monday, December 23 to be a part of the drawing.
Winners will be announced here by Thursday, December 26. Please allow up to 3 weeks for calendar delivery.