This Saturday we are giving Players a chance to choose a track and win a signed Todd Pletcher 2010 Super Save Kentucky Derby Winner’s framed photo.
All you have to do is hit more exactas than anyone else at one of the five selected tracks (Fair Grounds, Golden Gate, Oaklawn, Santa Anita and Tampa Bay).** One framed photo per race track (5 Total) will be awarded.
** In the event that there is a tie for the most exactas at a particular track, the Player with highest ROI from all exacta wagers placed on that track will be deemed the winner.
Congratulations to the following Players
|Track||Player||Location ||Winning Exactas|
|Fair Grounds||Gary W. ||Arlington, TX||8|
|Tampa Bay||Suzanne B.||Kissimmee, FL||9|
|Santa Anita||Robert P.||Norwell, MA||7|
|Golden Gate||Stephen M.||Avon, IN||3 (ROI $423.00)**|
|Oaklawn||Ken W.||Palo Alto, CA|| 4|
**There was a tie at Golden Gate and the tiebreaker went to Stephen M. for having the highest ROI ($423.00)
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery for framed photo.
- Fair Grounds – First post 1:40pm ET/10:40am PT
- Golden Gate – First post 3:45pm ET/12:45pm PT
- Oaklawn Park – First post 2:00pm ET/11:00am PT
- Santa Anita – First post 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT
- Tampa Bay Downs – First post 12:25pm ET/9:25am PT
Super Saver Sunday – Promotion Details
- 5 Todd Pletcher signed 2010 Kentucky Derby Winner’s framed photos
How to Win:
- The Player with the most winning exacta wagers at any one of the five designated tracks on Saturday, February 12th will be deemed the winners.
Official Contest Rules:
- This a real money contest only open to TwinSpires.com Players.
- Wager must be made through a TwinSpires.com wagering account.
- Contest date is Saturday, February 12th.
- Only races at Fair Grounds, Golden Gate, Oaklawn, Santa Anita and Tampa Bay Downs are eligible for contest play.
- Should one of the designated tracks cancel, the contest will consist of the four remaining tracks and so on.
- If there is a tie for the most winning exacta wagers at a specific track, the Player with the highest ROI on their winning exacta wagers for that specfic track will be deemed the winner.