VIP DERBY ACCESS – RULES & CONSIDERATIONS
All TwinSpires.com members who have qualified for TSC Elite VIP status by October 1, 2014 will have the opportunity to participate in an exclusive online 20% premium presale of Kentucky Derby and Oaks ticket packages, November 6-8, 2014.
- During the premium sale period, tickets will be offered to all TwinSpires.com VIPs on a first-come first-served basis, before the ticket inventory is made available to the regular pre-sale and the general public.
- TwinSpires.com VIPs will receive an email at the email address we have on file for your TwinSpires.com account, containing a special URL (web address) that will allow you to purchase tickets online after the sale goes live. IMPORTANT—please make sure that the email address on file with TwinSpires.com is correct.
- IMPORTANT—In order for your tickets to be validated and approved for purchase—the name and shipping address you provide at checkout must match with 100% accuracy, the name and address you have on file for your TwinSpires.com account. Please verify the address on file with TwinSpires.com and use that address when purchasing your tickets on line. If you need to update your address, please do so before October 1, 2014.
Seating Packages for seating offered during this 20% premium presale include the following sections:
- Brand New Offering in 2015: The Courtyard. Premium padded chair seating along the rail of the homestretch next to the trackside Winner’s Circle and the Kentucky Derby & Oaks owners’ seating. All inclusive food and beverage, access to private restrooms. **No 20% Premium on this option
- Clubhouse seating in Section 110 with stadium-style, flip-up seats. Ticket price includes all-day hospitality (food, non-alcoholic, and alcoholic beverages) and exclusive access to section 110 beer garden. **No 20% premium on this option
- Six-seat boxes in Sections 111 and 212 packaged with one (1) valet parking pass.
- Six-seat boxes in Section 312 packaged with hospitality (food and alcoholic beverages) in the Hospitality Lounge.
- Six-seat boxes in the Grandstand in Section 325 packaged with six Taste of Derby tickets, (event to be held on Thursday, April 30).
- Stadium style, flip-up seating sections 226-228, located in the new Grandstand Terrace with renovated concession stands, a new food plaza, restrooms and wagering locations, packaged with a Taste of Derby ticket, (event to be held on Thursday, April 30).
- Traditional bleacher seating in Sections 122-128 and Sections 222- 225, packaged with a $25 gift card.
- View a map of the Churchill Downs Seating Plan
Important considerations and notes:
- On Wednesday, November 5, you will receive an e-mail between 9 a.m. and Noon (all times Eastern) providing you with the web site for the online premium ticket presale. Please make sure to add: TwinSpires@email.TwinSpires.com to your list of safe senders.
- Tickets are available while supplies last. All seats will be sold as a two-day package and there is a purchase limit of six seats per household. Please be advised that sales are monitored very closely and customers who violate any purchase restrictions will have their purchases cancelled and refunded. In the event that your purchase is cancelled and refunded you will receive an email notifying you of the refund.TwinSipres and Churchill Downs will not be responsible for any unread or undeliverable email notifications. Violation of the ticket policy will result in the cancellation of your order and a refund to your credit card.
- Ticket processing charges of $5 per seat per day and a $25 handling fee will apply.
- This premium pre-sale opportunity is available to TSC Elite VIPs online only. No sales will be made in person or in response to letters, email, or telephone calls submitted to Churchill Downs. Inventory offered at the 20% premium will be available while supplies last during the designated sale days, noon ET on Thursday, November 6, until midnight ET on Saturday, November 8.
- If you have questions about the ticket program you can contact us at VIP.Services@TwinSpires.com
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions of the Churchill Downs’ Ticketing and admissions policy. On the day of the sale, prior to purchasing your tickets at checkout you will be required to agree to these rules by selecting a box, which reads, “I agree to these terms.”
- Churchill Downs Incorporated reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the sales process and to disqualify and individual who tampers with the process or otherwise violates the rules governing the sales process. Without limiting the foregoing, Churchill Downs Incorporated may, in its sole discretion, prevent an individual from purchasing tickets that is not the original recipient of the offer to purchase tickets, or that has questionable eligibility or is otherwise deemed ineligible to participate in the sales process.