Set your alarms because you won’t want to miss England’s superhorse Frankel make what could be his final appearance Saturday morning in the British Champion Stakes at Ascot. This star-studded six pack of stakes races gets underway at 8:45 a.m. Eastern, 5:45 a.m. Pacific Time, with Frankel scheduled to face off against seven rivals in the 5th race on the card. Plus, you can win or split 1,000,000 TSC Elite Points by just cashing a $9 Win bet in at least three of the six races.
A mini-Breeders’ Cup for Britain, Champions Day features five Group races encompassing five major divisions: Sprint (6 furlongs), Mile, Middle Distance (1 1/4 miles), Long Distance (2 miles) and Fillies & Mares (1 1/2 miles).
Official Results: 29 Players placed 3 or more winning $9 Win bets on the Ascot card. Each Player will receive 34,483 Points. Points will be credited by Tuesday, October 23.
Click here for the Official Winners List.
The British Champions Day race lineup at Ascot Racecourse is as follows:
|1 – British Champions Long Distance – 8:45am ET/5:45am PT||Group 3||2m|
|2 – British Champions Sprint – 9:20am ET/6:20am PT||Group 2||6f|
|3 – British Champions Fillies & Mares – 9:55am ET/6:55am PT||Group 2||1 1/2m|
|4 – British Champions Mile – 10:30am ET/7:30am PT||Group 1||1m|
|5 – Quipco Champion Stakes – 11:05am/8:05am PT||Group 1||1 1/4m|
|6 – Future Stars Handicap – 11:45am ET/8:45am PT||Handicap||7f|
How to Win up to 1-Million TSC Elite Points:
- To play, just place a $9 Win bet on a single horse or entry in any of the six races listed above with your TwinSpires.com account.
- To win, cash a winning $9 Win bet on a single horse or entry in at least three of the six races listed above with your TwinSpires.com account.
- One horse per contest wager: Official contest wager is $9 to Win on a single horse or coupled entry.
- One contest wager per race: For the purposes of contest play, only a Player’s first $9 Win wager on a designated contest race will count in the contest.
- No combo bets: Multi-horse or combination Win/Place, Win/Show or Win/Place/Show wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Contest races: Any of the six stakes races (listed above) on Saturday, October 20th at Ascot Racecourse are eligible for contest play.
- Scratches: In the event a Player’s contest wager is refunded due to a scratch, s/he may place another contest wager on the same race. There will be no automatic favorite replacements in the event of a scratch.
- Prize(s): 1,000,000 TSC Elite points prize will be awarded to the Player, or divided equally among all Players, who place(s) a winning contest wager ($9 Win) in three or more races listed above.
Contest results will be posted on this page by Monday, October 22. Points prizes will be credited by Tuesday, October 23.