Keen Ice and Mubtaahij are among the marquee names expected to contest the third round of the Group I, Al Maktoum Challenge, the premier series of prep races for the $10,000,000 Dubai World Cup, this Saturday from Meydan Racecourse in Dubai.
The seven race program, full of preps for the World Cup card, gets underway at 7 a.m. Eastern Time. That’s early, particularly for our West Coast players, but we’re making it worth getting up for with a 1 Million Points Place Pot.
You can win a share of 1 Million Points by cashing a winning $5 Place bet on the most races on the Dubai Super Saturday card. Remember, Place wagering pays to the top three finishers in Dubai – like Show betting in North America.
Results Announced (Click here)
Meydan Super Saturday Preview
How to Play
- Place a $5 Place bet on a single horse in any race from Dubai on Saturday, March 5.
- Only a Player’s first $5 Place bet on a single horse will qualify as his or her official contest wager.
- Multi-horse or boxed bets are not eligible for contest play.
- Combination Win/Place wagers are not eligible for contest play.
- Scratches must be re-bet.
How to Win
- Players who cash a winning contest wager ($5 Place) on the most races from Dubai on Saturday, March 5 will win or split 500,000 TSC Elite Points.
- Players who cash a winning contest wager ($5 Place) on the second most races from Dubai on Saturday, March 5 will win or split 500,000 TSC Elite Points.
- Players who cash a winning contest wager on the most races will also earn a share of the “second most races” prize.
Winners will be announced on or before Monday, March 7. Points prizes will be credited on our before Wednesday, March 9.
Meydan Super Saturday Live Blog: